samedi 18 mai 2013

Loved


Bonjour!

Voici la carte que j'ai faite pour ma maman à l'occasion de la fête des mères qui approche à grands pas. J'ai utilisé un sketch de Ronda Palazzari pour le May Sketch Challenge sur le blog de My Mind's Eye et j'ai suivi le color combo du mois de mai sur le forum La Fée du Scrap.


Hi!

Here is the card I made for my mum for Mother's Day which is coming soon (on May 26th in France). I used the sketch made by Ronda Palazzari for the May Sketch Challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog. I also followed the May Color Combo on the forum La Fée du Scrap.


Ronda Palazzari' sketch:

 La Fée du Scrap's Color Combo:

 My card:


Matériel / supplies:
- papiers / papers: cardstock (Mahé), My Mind's Eye (Collectable Memorable, Lost and Found 3 Ruby).
- embellissements / embellishments: alphabet et mots autocollants / alpha & word stickers (My Mind's Eye-Sky's the Limit), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye-Collectable, Sky's the Limit), napperon / doily, twine, encre en spray / spray ink, stylo gel noir / black pen.

Merci de votre visite! Bon week-end!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice week-end!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)