mercredi 10 juillet 2013

Girly birthday card


Bonjour!

Cela fait un moment que je n'ai rien publié... Je me rattrappe aujourd'hui avec une carte d'anniversaire toute rose pour ma grande qui a fêté ses 6 ans début juillet. J'aime beaucoup mettre des photos sur mes cartes. Là, j'ai collé des photos de ma princesse, qui avait alors encore 5 ans, sur un tag.


Hello!

It's been a while since I last updated my blog! So I'm back today with a very girly birthday card for my elder daughter who turned 6 at the beginning of July. I really like using pictures on my cards. Here, I sticked photos of my princess, who was still 5 then, on a tag.





L'étiquette a été encrée avec de la Distress Ink Worn Lipstick d'un côté...
I colored the tag with Distress Ink Worn Lipstick on one side...



et tamponnée (toujours avec de l'encre rose, princesse oblige!) de l'autre côté.
and used a stamp (with pink ink of course: princess right to the end!) on the other side.


Matériel / supplies:
- papiers / papers: Bazzill, Canson, Simple Stories (Vintage Bliss).
- embellissements / embellishments: alphabets & mots autocollants / alpha & word stickers (My Mind's Eye-Sky's the Limit & The Sweetest Thing, Simple Stories-Vintage Bliss), strass / rhinestones (Artemio), ruban / ribbon, tampon / stamp (Kaisercraft), Distress Ink Worn Lipstick.

Merci de votre visite! A bientôt!
Thanks for your visit! Bye for now!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)