samedi 4 avril 2015

Be you


Bonjour!

Je clôture cette semaine avec une nouvelle page mettant en scène des photos de ma petite dernière sur lesquelles j'ai rajouté un joli filtre noir et blanc grâce à Pixlr o-matic.

Pour réaliser cette page, j'ai utilisé plusieurs collections My Mind's Eye, dont le très beau papier "Glimmer" de la collection Nob Hill avec ses belles fleurs colorées sur fond noir. C'est vraiment un motif que j'adore: je trouve qu'il apporte toujours un beau contraste avec des papiers de teintes claires. Et vous, vous avez un motif de prédilection?


Hi!

I'm finishing off the week with a new page showcasing pictures of my little one. I added a lovely black and white overlay on them using Pixlr o-matic.

To make this layout, I used goodies from several My Mind's Eye collections, among which the gorgeous "Glimmer" paper from the Market Street Nob Hill line with its beautiful and colorful flowers and black background. I think this is one of my favorite patterns: it always creates a beautiful contrast when used with light-colored papers. What about you? Do you have a favorite pattern?










Matériel / supplies:
- papiers / papers: My Mind's Eye (Market Street-Ashbury Heights & Nob Hill, Find Your Wings and Fly-Sky's the Limit).
- embellissements / embellishments: découpes en papier / die cuts (My Mind's Eye-Jubilee Mint Julep & Market Street Ashbury Heights), mots et lettres autocollantes / alpha & word stickers (My Mind's Eye-Necessities Metallic & On Trend), badge / flair (My Mind's Eye-On Trend), enamel dots (My Mind's Eye-Just Record It Charmed), encre / ink (Izink Pigment Caviar), stylo noir / black pen.


Merci beaucoup d'être passé aujourd'hui! Je vous souhaite un très bon weekend de Pâques!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I wish you a very happy Easter!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

J'aimerais beaucoup savoir ce que vous en pensez! :)
I'd love to know what you think! :)